- Cherringham A Cozy Crime Series Titles Word Search
- Sherlock Holmes Crossword #2 – Soultion
- Sherlock Holmes Crossword #2
- Sherlock Holmes and the Science of Forensics
- Sherlock Holmes- Titles #2- Solution
- Sherlock Holmes Story Titles #2
- Sherlock Holmes Titles #1 Solution
- Sherlock Holmes Story Titles #1
- Firearms in Mysteries – Word Search – Solution
- Firearms in Mysteries – Word Search
- Mysterious Cats Word Search – Soultion
- Mysterious Cats Word Search
- Cats in Mysteries
- Saint Book Titles #2- solution
- Take the Spirit of Murder – Faraday Murder Series Book #4
- Methods of Murder #4 – Word Search – Solution
- Methods of Murder #4 – Word Search
- Mystery Shows #5 Word Search – Solution
- Mystery Shows #5 Word Search
- Leslie Charteris – The Saint Titles #2
- Leslie Charteris–Creator of The Saint
- The Saint Titles #1- Soultion
- Leslie Charteris – The Saint Titles #1
- Elizabeth Daly Crossword Puzzle Solution
- Elizabeth Daly Crossword Puzzle
- Elizabeth Daly
- Elizabeth Daly Word Search Solution
- Elizabeth Daly Word Search
- Things That Can Stick You Word Search
- Mary Roberts Rinehart Crossword Puzzle Solution
Category Archives: Cross Word Solutions
In case you need to check your puzzle IQ, here are the answers for Sherlock Holmes Titles Puzzle #1.
Just checking back to see how you did with the puzzle solution. I’m sure you found all the answers, but just in case you need a little help−here are the answers. Once again, a big thank you to Sue Grafton … Continue reading
I know you worked very hard on completing this puzzle. Just in case you need some extra help, here is the solution for the John P. Marquand/Mr. Moto crossword.
There were a couple of tough questions in this puzzle, so I understand if you need to check your answers. I also know you are a mystery puzzle expert so I’m sure you did a great job!
Here’s your chance to see if you are a Raymond Chandler expert. Below are the solutions to the crossword puzzle.
Thanks for participating in our anniversary crossword puzzle. Below are the answers. Hope you had as much fun solving the puzzle as we had creating it.
All right, all you Sayers’ fans! Here’s your chance to check your knowledge of this great mystery author and see if you answered all the questions correctly.
I know you’re all experts on Miss Marple. However, sometimes it’s nice to check the answers. So here’s the solution for the Miss Marple Crossword Puzzle.
Calling all Film Noir experts! How did you do with the crossword puzzle? I thought so. I was pretty sure you knew all about the subject. However, just in case you want to double check your answers. Here is the … Continue reading
Here’s your answer to the Father Brown Crossword Puzzle. Although I know you knew all the answers, I’ve included it just as a reference. Amazon Links to Millie’s Books Take Stock in Murder: http://amzn.com/B00RNIK3LI Take a Dive … Continue reading
I know you’re a Miss Fisher Murder Mysteries expert and got all the answers correct. Just in case you want to check to be sure–here’s the solution. Amazon Links to Millie’s Book Pages Take Stock in Murder: http://amzn.com/B00RNIK3LI Take a … Continue reading
I know you got all the answers correct! But just in case you want to double check–here’s the solution.
Here’s your solution for the Maltese Falcon puzzle. Several of the answers were a little more challenging. How did you do?
Front and center all you Nancy Drew fans. How much did you know about Nancy and the publishing of her books. Were you able to fill in all the boxes? Here is the solution to last week’s puzzle so you … Continue reading
Were you doing this puzzle once upon a midnight dreary, while you pondered, weak and weary… over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore. Till the dirges of your hope that melancholy burden bore and you thought the answers … Continue reading
How much do you know about Nero Wolfe and Archie Goodwin? Here’s your chance to check your crossword puzzle answers.
Were you able to fill in all the answers for the country, state or city our mystery authors call home? How did you do with listing the detective’s location for crime solving? In case you have some doubts here is the solution.
Just in case the Grand Dame of mysteries was able to fool you–here are the clues to the puzzle!
Well how did you do with the Sherlock Holmes Puzzle? Just in case you had any questions that stumped you–here is the solution.
Well–how did you do? I’m sure you did great! Just in case you want to check one or two of your titles here are the answers.