- Miss Maude Silver Book Titles
- The Other Miss Marple
- Authors from Past Blogs Word Search- Solution
- Authors from Past Blogs Word Search
- Books for Your Listening Pleasure Crossword-Solution
- Books for Your Listening Pleasure Crossword
- Books for Your Listening Pleasure Word Search-solution
- Books for Your Listening Pleasure Word Search
- Books for Your Listening Pleasure
- Cherringham A Cozy Crime Series Titles Word Search Solution
- Cherringham A Cozy Crime Series Titles Word Search
- Sherlock Holmes Crossword #2 – Soultion
- Sherlock Holmes Crossword #2
- Sherlock Holmes and the Science of Forensics
- Sherlock Holmes- Titles #2- Solution
- Sherlock Holmes Story Titles #2
- Sherlock Holmes Titles #1 Solution
- Sherlock Holmes Story Titles #1
- Firearms in Mysteries – Word Search – Solution
- Firearms in Mysteries – Word Search
- Mysterious Cats Word Search – Soultion
- Mysterious Cats Word Search
- Cats in Mysteries
- Saint Book Titles #2- solution
- Take the Spirit of Murder – Faraday Murder Series Book #4
- Methods of Murder #4 – Word Search – Solution
- Methods of Murder #4 – Word Search
- Mystery Shows #5 Word Search – Solution
- Mystery Shows #5 Word Search
- Leslie Charteris – The Saint Titles #2
Category Archives: Word Search Solutions
There’s nothing better than a series you enjoy with many offerings. The nice thing about the Cherringham series is the forty-two titles listed below for your listening pleasure, with more to come. In case you had trouble locating these titles, … Continue reading
I always like to include the solution in case you had trouble finding any of the words. However, since you are a mystery blog expert, I’m sure you found them all.
Here is the solution for the Mysterious Cats Word Search. Although I have no doubts that you found all the answers.
Here’s the solution for Saint Book Titles #2. Hopefully, you don’t need the cheat sheet.
Here’s the solution for Methods of Murder #4 in case you need a little help. Although I’m sure you found all the words, since you’re a mystery expert.
Here is the solution in case you want to check your answers for the latest in Mystery Shows.
Here are the answers to Puzzle #1 of The Saint Titles Word Search in case you need to do a quick check. If I were a betting person, I would bet that you found them all.
At the end of last year, we gave you the opportunity to do a Mary Roberts Rinehart Word Search. Here is the solution for that puzzle. And be sure to check the just-published blog about this famous author.
Just in case you want to double check your answers to see if you captured all the latest mystery shows, here is the solution. Although, I’ll bet you found them all.
I know you found them all. However, just in case you want to double check your answers, here is the solution for the Agatha Raisin word search titles.
Here are the answers for the latest Methods of Murder Word Search. How did you do? Did you find all the dastardly ways to commit murder?
A couple of weeks have passed since I posted this first word search puzzle of Perry Mason titles. Did you discover all of the key words? If not, here is the solution so you can check your work.
Over the next several blogs, we’re going to take a look at Erle Stanley Gardner’s writings. Let’s start with a word search puzzle. This list represents the early Perry Mason titles through 1953. As always, search for the words from … Continue reading
Did you find all the poisons? Did find a favorite poison? Here’s the solution in case you had trouble finding some of the hidden words.
All right loyal puzzle fans–did you find all of the words for killing off your victim? I will also mention that at some point in the future look for a third puzzle of ways to commit murder.
This was fun. I enjoyed finding the titles and remembering the various plots and characters from the mysteries. I hope you enjoyed it too!
Here are the answers to the Film Noir Movie Word Search. I know you found all the words. However, just in case you want to double check your solution I’ve provided the key.
Did you find all the words from the movie titles? Just a note–with the exception of the four lost films–these titles have been re-released and are available for purchase if you want to add them to your mystery movie collection.
Here’s your answer key. Did you find all the titles with the word “MURDER” in them?
Here’s your solution for the Suspense Movies word search puzzle.What was your favorite suspense movie? Did you find all of the titles or were you waiting to check your answers with the solution?
This puzzle brought back many good memories for me. Were some of your favorite Nancy Drew books included? Did you find all the book titles? Here is the solution in case you missed any of the words.
Did you find all the answers? Another one of my favorite shows is Rosemary and Thyme. The series is about two British gardeners who solve crime. Gardening and crime solving might be an unlikely combination, but this is a delightful … Continue reading
How did you do–did you find all the mystery shows listed? If not, here is the solution for you to check.
Here you go! Here is the solution to last week’s word search of Nero Wolfe titles. I’m sure you don’t need the help, but just in case …