- Authors from Past Blogs Word Search
- Books for Your Listening Pleasure Crossword-Solution
- Books for Your Listening Pleasure Crossword
- Books for Your Listening Pleasure Word Search-solution
- Books for Your Listening Pleasure Word Search
- Books for Your Listening Pleasure
- Cherringham A Cozy Crime Series Titles Word Search Solution
- Cherringham A Cozy Crime Series Titles Word Search
- Sherlock Holmes Crossword #2 – Soultion
- Sherlock Holmes Crossword #2
- Sherlock Holmes and the Science of Forensics
- Sherlock Holmes- Titles #2- Solution
- Sherlock Holmes Story Titles #2
- Sherlock Holmes Titles #1 Solution
- Sherlock Holmes Story Titles #1
- Firearms in Mysteries – Word Search – Solution
- Firearms in Mysteries – Word Search
- Mysterious Cats Word Search – Soultion
- Mysterious Cats Word Search
- Cats in Mysteries
- Saint Book Titles #2- solution
- Take the Spirit of Murder – Faraday Murder Series Book #4
- Methods of Murder #4 – Word Search – Solution
- Methods of Murder #4 – Word Search
- Mystery Shows #5 Word Search – Solution
- Mystery Shows #5 Word Search
- Leslie Charteris – The Saint Titles #2
- Leslie Charteris–Creator of The Saint
- The Saint Titles #1- Soultion
- Leslie Charteris – The Saint Titles #1
Category Archives: Crossword Puzzles
In our final blog saluting Sue Grafton, we’ve created a crossword puzzle to test your knowledge about the author and Kinsey Millhone. If you haven’t read the Sue Grafton blog, remember all of the answers can be found in this … Continue reading
If you’re searching for an answer, be sure to read the previous blog about Erle Stanley Gardner. You’ll find the answers for this crossword puzzle within that blog. Solution will be posted in a couple of weeks.
Hopefully, you have read the previously published Raymond Chandler blog. Now it’s time to test your knowledge about Raymond Chandler with this crossword puzzle. Solution will follow in a few weeks.
Can you believe how quickly time passes? This September marks the 5th anniversary of my mystery blog. I’ve written about types of mysteries, characteristics of mysteries, writers of mysteries and the detectives who solve the mysteries. And occasionally I’ve even told … Continue reading
Hopefully by now you’ve had a chance to read the previously published Dorothy Sayers–Lord Peter Wimsey blog. If not–take a quick look because you’ll find most of the answers for this crossword puzzle in that blog. Solution to be published … Continue reading
In the last couple of blogs, we have learned about Miss Marple and her book and story titles. Let’s put all of our Miss Marple knowledge together and see how we do with completing her crossword puzzle. Solution will be … Continue reading
I’m rounding out our Film Noir segment with a Crossword Puzzle to check your knowledge. Most of the answers can be discovered by checking the previous two blogs on Film Noir. I’ll get back to you shortly with the solution just so … Continue reading
Here’s your opportunity to check your knowledge of the writer G.K. Chesterton and the Father Brown Mystery Series on PBS. If you get stuck, be sure and check the previous blog on Chesterton and Father Brown. Many of the answers … Continue reading
Miss Fisher is great fun as well as a good detective. If you have been enjoying the PBS series, here’s your chance to test your knowledge. Keep in mind that the answers for this puzzle are based on the TV … Continue reading
In the puzzle below are some of the most notable characteristics of Poirot along with his supporting characters and episode titles drawn from the last 25 years of the Poirot series. Here’s a chance to test your knowledge of Hercule Poirot. … Continue reading
In the last couple of blogs we have discussed Dashiell Hammett and hard-boiled detectives. Let’s see how much you know about the quintessential hard-boiled detective, Sam Spade, and The Maltese Falcon.
For the last several weeks we have been reviewing that all American girl sleuth Nancy Drew. So here is the final segment to test your knowledge about our young detective. The solution to the crossword puzzle will be posted next week. Hint: … Continue reading
We’ve learned about Edgar Allan Poe in the last couple of blogs. Show how much you know about Poe with this fun crossword puzzle. Solution will be posted next week. (Note: You’ll find many of the answers in the Poe … Continue reading
Try this crossword puzzle to test your knowledge about Nero Wolfe and Archie Goodwin. Solution will be available next week. Hint: Check the previous blogs about Wolfe and Archie and you’ll find many of the answers.
Do you know the country, state or city your favorite mystery author calls home? How about the location where the detective resides and solves crime? Test your knowledge on this subject with this crossword puzzle featuring some popular authors and detectives. The … Continue reading
Agatha Christie remains one of the most popular mystery authors in history. How much do you know about the author, her writings and her characters? Look for the solution next week
We’ve been discussing the role of Watson in the last couple of blogs, but how much do you know about Sherlock Holmes. Here is your chance to test your knowledge. Solution will be posted next week.
How many mystery book titles can you identify? This puzzle is a bit more challenging so you have two weeks to complete. The solution will be posted on March 6th. Have fun!
It’s time for another puzzle to test your mystery knowledge. How many detectives do you know? All answers are the detective’s last name unless noted. The solution will appear next week.