- Firearms in Mysteries – Word Search – Solution
- Firearms in Mysteries – Word Search
- Mysterious Cats Word Search – Soultion
- Mysterious Cats Word Search
- Cats in Mysteries
- Saint Book Titles #2- solution
- Take the Spirit of Murder – Faraday Murder Series Book #4
- Methods of Murder #4 – Word Search – Solution
- Methods of Murder #4 – Word Search
- Mystery Shows #5 Word Search – Solution
- Mystery Shows #5 Word Search
- Leslie Charteris – The Saint Titles #2
- Leslie Charteris–Creator of The Saint
- The Saint Titles #1- Soultion
- Leslie Charteris – The Saint Titles #1
- Elizabeth Daly Crossword Puzzle Solution
- Elizabeth Daly Crossword Puzzle
- Elizabeth Daly
- Elizabeth Daly Word Search Solution
- Elizabeth Daly Word Search
- Things That Can Stick You Word Search
- Mary Roberts Rinehart Crossword Puzzle Solution
- Mary Roberts Rinehart Crossword Puzzle
- Mary Roberts Rinehart Titles Word Search Solution
- Mary Roberts Rinehart − An American Agatha Christie
- Mary Roberts Rinehart Titles Word Search
- Sue Grafton/ Kinsey Millhone Crossword Puzzle Solution
- Sue Grafton/ Kinsey Millhone Crossword Puzzle
- Sue Grafton—A Tribute
- Sue Grafton’s Alphabet Series Word Search-Solution
Author Archives: Millie
I always like to include the solution in case you had trouble finding any of the words. However, since you are a mystery blog expert, I’m sure you found them all.
So often we read a mystery where a particular firearm is mentioned. Below you will find a list of different firearms including both pistols and rifles. Remember to look for the capitalized words.
Here is the solution for the Mysterious Cats Word Search. Although I have no doubts that you found all the answers.
I hope you enjoyed reading the cat blog in the previous post. Now you can test your skills by searching for words related to our feline friends. Find the words listed with capital letters.
I’ve noticed that today’s cozy mystery book covers often feature a cat as part of the art. Many times, the cat pictured is there for decoration and does not play a role in the story. In other books, the cat … Continue reading
Here’s the solution for Saint Book Titles #2. Hopefully, you don’t need the cheat sheet.
Baffling incidents, ghostly sightings, and murder confront Carrie and Charles Faraday in the latest entry in my cozy mystery series. I’d like to tell you a bit about the plot. But don’t worry, I’ve been very careful not to give … Continue reading
Here’s the solution for Methods of Murder #4 in case you need a little help. Although I’m sure you found all the words, since you’re a mystery expert.
There seems to be no limited to the number of methods for taking a person’s life. Here is another list of methods for you to discover in the word search below. Look for the words in capital letters to solve … Continue reading
Here is the solution in case you want to check your answers for the latest in Mystery Shows.
It’s been a while since we offered a word search with a list of the latest mystery shows. And the good news is there is a wonderful selection of shows available on cable as well as the streaming channels. Remember, … Continue reading
Here are the answers to Puzzle #1 of The Saint Titles Word Search in case you need to do a quick check. If I were a betting person, I would bet that you found them all.
Today, with so many cable channels and streaming options it’s easy to find a film or a television show featuring the Saint better known as Simon Templar. And these programs were based on the works of Leslie Charteris. Below are … Continue reading
Here is the solution for our Elizabeth Daly word search puzzle. Be sure to check out the Elizabeth Daly Blog for more information about our author.
Ouch, that hurt! Here’s a fun puzzle for you to enjoy. It’s all about items that can be used for murder by sticking it to the person. Look for the words that are capitalized.
At the end of last year, we gave you the opportunity to do a Mary Roberts Rinehart Word Search. Here is the solution for that puzzle. And be sure to check the just-published blog about this famous author.
Just checking back to see how you did with the puzzle solution. I’m sure you found all the answers, but just in case you need a little help−here are the answers. Once again, a big thank you to Sue Grafton … Continue reading