- Firearms in Mysteries – Word Search – Solution
- Firearms in Mysteries – Word Search
- Mysterious Cats Word Search – Soultion
- Mysterious Cats Word Search
- Cats in Mysteries
- Saint Book Titles #2- solution
- Take the Spirit of Murder – Faraday Murder Series Book #4
- Methods of Murder #4 – Word Search – Solution
- Methods of Murder #4 – Word Search
- Mystery Shows #5 Word Search – Solution
- Mystery Shows #5 Word Search
- Leslie Charteris – The Saint Titles #2
- Leslie Charteris–Creator of The Saint
- The Saint Titles #1- Soultion
- Leslie Charteris – The Saint Titles #1
- Elizabeth Daly Crossword Puzzle Solution
- Elizabeth Daly Crossword Puzzle
- Elizabeth Daly
- Elizabeth Daly Word Search Solution
- Elizabeth Daly Word Search
- Things That Can Stick You Word Search
- Mary Roberts Rinehart Crossword Puzzle Solution
- Mary Roberts Rinehart Crossword Puzzle
- Mary Roberts Rinehart Titles Word Search Solution
- Mary Roberts Rinehart − An American Agatha Christie
- Mary Roberts Rinehart Titles Word Search
- Sue Grafton/ Kinsey Millhone Crossword Puzzle Solution
- Sue Grafton/ Kinsey Millhone Crossword Puzzle
- Sue Grafton—A Tribute
- Sue Grafton’s Alphabet Series Word Search-Solution
Category Archives: Mystery Authors
Below is the second Word Search of Saint Titles. Leslie Charteris wrote nearly 100 Saint novels, so there were plenty of choices for the puzzle. Be aware sometimes you are looking for the French and not the English title. Have … Continue reading →
Those of us who love mysteries are living in a splendid time. There are so many channels and streaming options available to help the mystery lover, like you, find a movie or a television show representing the genre. One of … Continue reading →
Here’s the opportunity for you to check your answers- but I know you got all the correct answers.
Hopefully you’re learning more about Elizabeth Daly. Below is a crossword puzzle as one more activity to test your knowledge. Be sure to read the Daly blog, since you can find many of the answers for the crossword puzzle.
I recently published a blog on Mary Roberts Rinehart where many mystery experts refer to her as the American Agatha Christie. Even though Christie published many years after her they base the comparison on Rinehart’s entire body of work. However, … Continue reading →
Elizabeth Daly is often called the American Agatha Christie. She wrote 16 novels featuring her detective, Henry Gamadge and one other novel about the New York Theater scene. Look for the words in capital letters within the puzzle.
I know you solved the puzzle. Just in case you want to check your answers the solution is below.
Below is a crossword puzzle to test your knowledge about Mary Roberts Rinehart. Don’t forget to read the recent blog on Rinehart to help with the answers. Solution will follow at a later date.
Literary critics often call Mary Roberts Rinehart the American Agatha Christie. This is a somewhat interesting comment since Rinehart published her first mystery novel fourteen years before Christie. Rinehart wrote over 60 mysteries, seven plays, news stories, travel articles, poems … Continue reading →
Mary Roberts Rinehart is often called the American Agatha Christie. Below is list of her titles for you to find. Remember to look for the words in capital letters. A solution will post at a later date
In December 2017, we lost a fine writer and a giant in the mystery genre with the passing of Sue Grafton. Grafton was best known as the creator of the Alphabet Mystery series featuring private investigator Kinsey Millhone. She hoped … Continue reading →
Sue Grafton’s Kinsey Millhone books are so popular books I know you found all the answers. But just in case you need a little help, here’s the solution.
Even though the mystery world recently lost Sue Grafton, we will always have her detective Kinsey Millhone. Below is a word search of all the alphabet titles from this wonderful series.
Hope you enjoyed doing the crossword puzzle about the Queens of Mystery –Agatha Christie, Dorothy Sayers, Ngaio Marsh and Margery Allingham. I certainly learned a great deal about these ladies during my research. Just in case you need a little … Continue reading →
Below is a crossword puzzle about the Queens of Mystery. Most of the questions focus on Margery Allingham and Ngaio Marsh, since Agatha Christie and Dorothy Sayers were previously featured in a Crossword Puzzle. Check the Blog Archive on the … Continue reading →
Margery Allingham is the last member of the Queens of Crime from the Golden Age of Mysteries. The Queens of Mystery Agatha Christie was best known for her plots and gathering the suspects together to reveal the murderer. Dorothy Sayers … Continue reading →
Were you able to find the key words from the 32 novels featuring Marsh’s gentleman detective, Albert Campion? Just in case you have any questions, here’s the solution to the puzzle.
Below is a list of Margery Allingham-Albert Campion book titles. As always look for the capital letters in the puzzle. Solution will follow in a separate post.
Many of you have heard about the Golden Age of Mysteries. It was introduced in the 1920’s and reached a peak in the 1930’s, and perhaps lasted as long as the authors who wrote in this style. The Golden Age … Continue reading →
Were you able to find the key words from the 32 novels featuring Marsh’s gentleman detective, Roderick Alleyn? Just in case you have any questions, here’s the solution to the puzzle.