- Firearms in Mysteries – Word Search – Solution
- Firearms in Mysteries – Word Search
- Mysterious Cats Word Search – Soultion
- Mysterious Cats Word Search
- Cats in Mysteries
- Saint Book Titles #2- solution
- Take the Spirit of Murder – Faraday Murder Series Book #4
- Methods of Murder #4 – Word Search – Solution
- Methods of Murder #4 – Word Search
- Mystery Shows #5 Word Search – Solution
- Mystery Shows #5 Word Search
- Leslie Charteris – The Saint Titles #2
- Leslie Charteris–Creator of The Saint
- The Saint Titles #1- Soultion
- Leslie Charteris – The Saint Titles #1
- Elizabeth Daly Crossword Puzzle Solution
- Elizabeth Daly Crossword Puzzle
- Elizabeth Daly
- Elizabeth Daly Word Search Solution
- Elizabeth Daly Word Search
- Things That Can Stick You Word Search
- Mary Roberts Rinehart Crossword Puzzle Solution
- Mary Roberts Rinehart Crossword Puzzle
- Mary Roberts Rinehart Titles Word Search Solution
- Mary Roberts Rinehart − An American Agatha Christie
- Mary Roberts Rinehart Titles Word Search
- Sue Grafton/ Kinsey Millhone Crossword Puzzle Solution
- Sue Grafton/ Kinsey Millhone Crossword Puzzle
- Sue Grafton—A Tribute
- Sue Grafton’s Alphabet Series Word Search-Solution
Category Archives: Mystery Word Search Puzzles
I hope you enjoyed reading the cat blog in the previous post. Now you can test your skills by searching for words related to our feline friends. Find the words listed with capital letters.
It’s been a while since we offered a word search with a list of the latest mystery shows. And the good news is there is a wonderful selection of shows available on cable as well as the streaming channels. Remember, … Continue reading
Today, with so many cable channels and streaming options it’s easy to find a film or a television show featuring the Saint better known as Simon Templar. And these programs were based on the works of Leslie Charteris. Below are … Continue reading
Here is the solution for our Elizabeth Daly word search puzzle. Be sure to check out the Elizabeth Daly Blog for more information about our author.
Ouch, that hurt! Here’s a fun puzzle for you to enjoy. It’s all about items that can be used for murder by sticking it to the person. Look for the words that are capitalized.
Just in case you want to double check your answers to see if you captured all the latest mystery shows, here is the solution. Although, I’ll bet you found them all.
There are so many wonderful television shows available to watch. Here are a few more to add to your list. Look for the words in capital letters.
I know you found them all. However, just in case you want to double check your answers, here is the solution for the Agatha Raisin word search titles.
As mentioned in the blog on M.C. Beaton and Agatha Raisin, there are many more books for creating PBS shows. From the list of book titles below, look for the words in capital letters. Solution to follow at a later … Continue reading
Here are the answers for the latest Methods of Murder Word Search. How did you do? Did you find all the dastardly ways to commit murder?
Yes, we still have more Methods of Murder for you to consider. In some ways, it’s hard to believe there are so many ways to murder our fellow citizens. I might mention that I’ve already started list #4. To solve … Continue reading
I’m going to finish our current set of blogs about Erle Stanley Gardner with a second word search puzzle of Perry Mason titles. Gardner was such a prolific writer that I couldn’t fit all the titles in just one word … Continue reading
A couple of weeks have passed since I posted this first word search puzzle of Perry Mason titles. Did you discover all of the key words? If not, here is the solution so you can check your work.
Over the years there have been some great TV shows featuring an assortment of detectives. Here is another sampling of those shows. Find the capitalized words from the list below.
Jules Maigret is George Simenon’s popular fictional detective. Simenon wrote seventy-five novels and twenty-eight short stories between 1931 and 1972. Below you will see a list of some of the titles. Look for the capitalized words which are hidden in … Continue reading
Did you find all the poisons? Did find a favorite poison? Here’s the solution in case you had trouble finding some of the hidden words.
It’s always fun to throw a few poisons in between the serious blogs. Here is an interesting list of deadly options should you ever need one. You want to search for the words that are in capital letters. Solution will … Continue reading
This was fun. I enjoyed finding the titles and remembering the various plots and characters from the mysteries. I hope you enjoyed it too!
For our next series of blogs we’re going to take another look at Miss Marple. More specifically, what makes Miss Marple as popular with today’s readers as when she first appeared in a short story in 1927? Below is a word search … Continue reading
Here are the answers to the Film Noir Movie Word Search. I know you found all the words. However, just in case you want to double check your solution I’ve provided the key.